Intern, Product Management (San Francisco)
We are looking for an intern to join the OpenTable Product Team, the group responsible for designing OpenTable’s consumer and restaurant products across the web, phones and tablets.
The position is a unique opportunity to build product management skills for a company with a strong consumer brand reaching millions of diners a month combined with a B2B company with 30,000+ customers.
The intern will split his or her time between working with Consumer product managers responsible for all aspects of the consumer experience and with Restaurant product managers responsible for the entire restaurant platform. You will help conduct market, competitive, customer, and user research to define product features. You will work cross-functionally with our marketing and sales teams. In addition, you will be hands on with product implementation and testing.
- Current MBA at a top tier school.
- Previous background in either management consulting or working in product/marketing/business roles at a consumer internet or B2B software company
- Demonstrated experience and/or aptitude for complete product/project workflow processes including requirements gathering, analysis & design, implementation, testing, deployment and communication.
- Ability to work independently and gather information without supervision.
- Proficiency with web metrics, web technologies, user experience and/or social media would be considered a plus.
- Working experience with design software, such as Photoshop, GIMP, and Balsamiq also a plus.
- A passion for food and dining.
If interested, please contact Gemmy Tsai (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume and a brief note describing your interest. Thank you!