The TechMedia Club is one of the largest and most active student clubs at Harvard Business School. Its goal is to educate the HBS community about the technology and media industry, and in turn provide a strong lasting community for its members.
- Help students explore careers in technology & media, and provide tangible support in the recruiting process
- Cultivate an environment that fosters interaction among students who are passionate about technology and media
- Create resources and events that focus exclusively on our members
- Provide targeted resources to students with prior experience, and those who are career-switchers
The TechMedia club supports career planning, recruiting, networking, and bringing members together in social settings.
The club is interested in talking with venture capitalists and companies (large caps, startups, etc.) whose primary business classification is technology, typically found in the following industries:
- Web Technologies and Services
- Social Networking
- New Media
If you would like to post an opportunity (job, internship, independent study, etc.), please fill out our form to on the right hand column under “Submit Your Post” or send an email to the relevant leadership team member.
Annual flagship events
- Cyberposium Conference (fall) – longest running business school conference
- WesTrek (winter) – largest MBA trek, taking students to visit Bay Area companies
- Demo TechMedia (TBD) – featuring demos by technology companies
- Educational panels
- Keynote speakers
- Idea pitch sessions
- Company information sessions
- Networking dinners
- Social activities
- Startup Treks (Boston, NYC, and SF)