Nanda Home (nandahome.com), a design-oriented consumer products company based in NYC and Detroit, and creators of the Clocky alarm clock that runs away to get you out of bed, is looking for a talented individual to join our executive team. We’re about to launch new products and grow our current lines. Now’s a great time to join us!
Do you LOVE to plot and execute? Are you super-smart? Does the idea of growing with a start-up company that creates highly innovative consumer products, becoming a critical member of its operational team with the potential for a long-term full-time career appeal to you? Do people feel you are the ultimate team player who always does the right thing for the company while still achieving amazing results? Are you looking an internship with work-from-home hours? If the answers are yes, read on.
- Take control of and build sales infrastructure to grow US and overseas distribution
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Implement strategies in SEO and online marketing to grow online sales
- Execute strategy to grow EU distribution by implementing and managing EU logistics operations.
- Build strategic prospects to grow new business
- Manage and improve customer service operation, streamlining processes
- Identify low-hanging fruit to improve profitability
- Develop ideas that align to our Nanda Home values as a brand
- Ability to work independently. Self-starter who is not afraid to implement and excite
- 1+ years of selling experience within consumer electronics or consumer product environment a plus
- Experience with a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently a plus
- Experience within a start up environment a plus
- Experience with small business/retail a plus
- An individual with a sharp focus on the goals at hand, who will carry the vision of the department forward
- A bright, street savvy and emotionally intelligent executive-type
- A high work ethic, energy, passion, sense of humor, compassion, enthusiasm and a record of success
- Superior communications skills, well rounded in all aspects of business development methodology with exceptional closing & relationship management skills
Ideally you are located in/around New York. Send a resume and cover letter to gauri (at) nandahome (dot) com